Thursday 25 August 2011

Summer Holidays Diary!

Bonjour! This is diary number 5 and I now have had 4 weeks off school and all i have to say is...
Wow! Well what a summer it has been for the music industry. Wretch 32 has gone number 1 with his single 'don't go' - this artist has been around in the underground music scene for years and has finally made it to number 1 nationwide, nobody thought it would happen! I really like the video he had to offer for this as it went so well with the song and lyrics itself:



On saturday I will be going to film someone as they have asked me to come along and help them, I will also be editing it. I can't give away too much right now but what I can say is that it will be amazing experience before my media project and I will post the video on here when it is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment