Thursday 24 November 2011

Screen Test

For the artists in my music video, I first of all wrote down on a sheet paper all of the people that I could use to portray an artist. After making this list, I realised one thing, none of these people are actual artists or have been in a music video before... which isn't necessarily a problem. However, how much better would it be if I could use REAL artist(s)?

So I contacted this underground UK rap group known as the 'Marvell Boys'

They have a fanbase of around 50,000 subscribers and listeners and get over 100,000 views on each of their videos. The kind artists agreed to let me use them in mu music video, fundamentally, this is a great time saver as I do not have to train someone how to behave infront of a camera.

Here is a clip I made of some of their work in a montage:

No comments:

Post a Comment